Summer Camp in Spain
- Campers: 90% from Spain, 10% international.
- Sessions: two, two week programs both in the month of July. You have the option of the first and/or second half of July.
- Nationalities: counselors are from Spain, language teachers are from the UK, US and France.
- Language Classes: 3 hours per day in the morning. Spanish, French or English.
- Camp Activities: dance, swimming, drama, soccer, newspapers, music, painting, basketry, etc.
Varies depending on session.
Campers range from 6 to 14 years old.
En función de la duración de la estancia y el destino.
Southeast of Spain, province of Granada. 4 hours by bus from Madrid. Transportation from Madrid offered for all campers.
Campers sleep in rooms of 4 to 8 same-sex campers.
There are no language classes on weekends. Sports, outdoor activities, and a camping trip (one night) is otherwise arranged.